Robinson has a right to his opinion, but why oh why do major US news outlets give him a platform for spreading his idiocy, racism and incitement??
- Zimmerman WAS arrested -- he was handcuffed, put in a police cruiser and there is video of him being taken into the station handcuffed.
- He was not CHARGED because there was no evidence to make a charge -- which the trial proved to the best of our ability to prove it under our system of justice.
- NOTHING in this column is relevant ... not Martin's age, his race, his attire, why he was where he was, if it was prudent for Zimmerman to get out of his car, etc.
That phrase is the mantra that you learn when you get a permit to carry.That phrase ought to be FULLY UNDERSTOOD by EVERYONE after all the time wasted on this case. The fact that it is not proves that our media has another agenda than reporting useful information.
From Zimmerman's injuries and all other evidence, the answer to that question, now agreed to by a jury of his peers is YES!!
If there is any meaning at all in what Robinson writes here, it would be that:
- At least "non-blacks" (Zimmerman is Hispanic) have no freedom of movement in their own neighborhoods ... Zimmerman was "wrong to get out of his car".
- Non-blacks have no right to use a firearm to defend themselves at least against blacks. It appears that Robinson would have been OK if Martin was white or Zimmerman was black
'via Blog this'